Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia Forte GT Line
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, traded in my 2016 LX and got this about a month ago. Going to tint the windows, I'd like to do some other mods, but don't know what yet (suggestions welcome!)

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 2022 Sporty Blue GT-Line and love it. Great gas mileage and amazing looks. I have my windows tinted and the AEM air intake. Other than that there really isn't a whole lot of mods out for it currently. You can get a strut bar from Evilla Motor Sports – Kia and Hyundai Car Pars and More and I believe there may be some lowering springs out there you can use from an older year Forte. No exhausts systems yet though. Slim pickins as of now.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,796 Posts
Tinted windows are going to look SHARP with the white paint!

The problem with the 2022 (non_GT) models is that the exhaust doesn't have an exposed tip so the aftermarket exhausts for the 2019-2021 non-GT models won't work without cutting a hole in the lower bumper panel.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Forte LXS Fire Orange
306 Posts
This model Forte just looks good in white. I think you would like some mildly tinted windows. I wouldn't overdo the tinting, just enough.

If you would like to do some easy modifications, check out the Forte section at sharkracing.com.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a 2022 Sporty Blue GT-Line and love it. Great gas mileage and amazing looks. I have my windows tinted and the AEM air intake. Other than that there really isn't a whole lot of mods out for it currently. You can get a strut bar from Evilla Motor Sports – Kia and Hyundai Car Pars and More and I believe there may be some lowering springs out there you can use from an older year Forte. No exhausts systems yet though. Slim pickins as of now.
Matt did you do anything with the throttle body when you installed the CAI I’m leaning hard towards this mod myself?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well i did the front speakers ,a piece of cake with a little ice cream, a 6.5 Kickers we go :)but you have to destroy the OEM speaker too use its frame as a mounting bracket, just cut the oem speaker out of its bracket, but yes definitely an improvement will be doing the back doors next, a tinkering I go

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well almost finished with the sound , door speakers done got the AEM Or should I call it ARM AND A LEG CAI , for it to really not give you any real performance increase except sound they not budging off that price 😏talking about sound I found this exhaust/muffler clip
s://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Gzseo2LNY
for the forte and this Borla bumper muffler caught my ears has a mellow deep tone may be next in the kitty 40058 $300 seen for $210 (Vicious off road) but that’s place reviews weren’t all that good I was also looking at the Borla 40059 because it has the down tips but they want almost $500 for it 👎🏽 Anyways A tink tink I goo😬 where will the money stop NOBODY KNOWS 😂

1 - 16 of 16 Posts