Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2022 Kia Forte GT-Line 2.0l
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 2022 GT-Line with the upgraded LED factory fog lights and I was wondering if anyone else has them or knows if it’s possible to change the bulbs. I’d like to change them to an amber colored LED but every time I search it’s just led lights for the factory halogen lights. I don’t even know if it’s possible to change the lights on the factory LED model

· Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S1 Intake
6,814 Posts
The 2022s are so new I doubt many have looked into upgrading the fog lights.
Are the individual LEDs in the fog lights even replaceable?
Are they part of an assembly? Most Kia LED fog light assemblies have LEDs that are not individually replaceable. You have to replace the entire assembly if one LED goes out!
I can't even look into 2022 parts on-line yet...2022 parts not yet available to the public...have to get a Kia parts department to look into them.

· Registered
2022 Kia Forte GT, 2013 Kia Soul +, 2023 Kia Soul EX,1992 Toyota Corolla, 2021 Kia Sportage SX
319 Posts
I have the 2022 GT-Line with the upgraded LED factory fog lights and I was wondering if anyone else has them or knows if it’s possible to change the bulbs. I’d like to change them to an amber colored LED but every time I search it’s just led lights for the factory halogen lights. I don’t even know if it’s possible to change the lights on the factory LED model
Little late to the party but as far as I am aware they are soldered in, you cannot change them out unless you can take apart the assembly and remove the old LEDs and solder in new ones. You could however use an overlay and tint it amber/yellow?

Reactions: ForteGT2

· Registered
2022 Kia Forte GT, 2013 Kia Soul +, 2023 Kia Soul EX,1992 Toyota Corolla, 2021 Kia Sportage SX
319 Posts
As far as I can tell it's not a bulb at all?

· Registered
1 Posts
An easy fix is to simply apply headlight yellow vinyl wrap to the fog lights. Vivid makes light vinyl. Also, years ago I bought clear yellow vinyl wrap on Amazon.

Anyway, your fog lights will be yellow and look like the Euro style fog lights.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts