Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does anybody know why Kia didn't enclose the speaker in back trunk of my 2022 Kia Forte GT and is there any way I can protect the speaker from getting damaged

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,871 Posts
Does anybody know why Kia didn't enclose the speaker in back trunk of my 2022 Kia Forte GT and is there any way I can protect the speaker from getting damaged
I think Kia left it uncovered so the person you kidnap and stuff in the trunk will get the full sound effects. Very thoughtful of them...LOL!

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
800 Posts
I dunno, perhaps because it's built at a price point so everything is minimal. Like the sound insulation in the panels.
I think Kia left it uncovered so the person you kidnap and stuff in the trunk will get the full sound effects. Very thoughtful of them...LOL!
Again with the kidnapping talk. I think I've unveiled a serial monster. Lol.

Forehead Glasses Chin Photograph Facial expression

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,871 Posts
I dunno, perhaps because it's built at a price point so everything is minimal. Like the sound insulation in the panels.

Again with the kidnapping talk. I think I've unveiled a serial monster. Lol.

View attachment 87401

Cereal Killers are out there:

Motor vehicle Road surface Asphalt Font Public space

1 - 9 of 9 Posts