Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just purchased a 21 gt and I believe it's got gt2 but I may be mistaken. It's a 6 speed which is a blast!

My boys and I have made it a little bit of a project and plan to take it to some shows locally.

I bought it from carvana with 5k miles on it. We immediately put a gfb dual valve bov, stage 2 intake, and a GTS w/app race chip. We also have it scheduled to be wrapped in satin black, have all of the lights except the head lights tinted, and windows tinted. We took our inspiration from the dark knight bat mobile.

I've got a couple pics from when I first got it, and we will put up more soon.

We have it scheduled for a muffler delete and quad tip exhaust as well.

What should we do next?!
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window

Tire Wheel Car Sky Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,425 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT, 2013 Kia Soul Plus, 1992 Toyota Corolla, 1978 Chevy Corvette, 2013 Fiat 500
134 Posts
The GT2 package isn't available on the Manual. Welcome to club manual lol!

Reactions: ForteGT2

·
Registered
'21 GT Manual
108 Posts
The Manual GT is kind of it's own package. It has GT1 package plus a few features from GT2. The most important thing it has is the extra pedal though. Thanks for pitching in to save the manuals!

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
315 Posts
Congrats on the 3 pedal turbo Forte! They are a blast for sure. Save the manuals! Love my base FE 6 speed, but the GT is another animal entirely. Have fun with it, and post pictures of progress on mods

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT, 2013 Kia Soul Plus, 1992 Toyota Corolla, 1978 Chevy Corvette, 2013 Fiat 500
134 Posts
The Manual GT is kind of it's own package. It has GT1 package plus a few features from GT2. The most important thing it has is the extra pedal though. Thanks for pitching in to save the manuals!
That exactly lol! Primarily the sun roof and is how you get the Pilot Sport Tires

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is the front sensor for the distance keeping feature with the automatic? I assumed they couldn't put it on a manual since it can't down shift the car. Anyone put it on for highway driving anyhow? Long commute to work on a mostly empty highway. Thanks!

Update, it was dropped this morning to be wrapped and tinted. I'll post pics this weekend!

·
Registered
134 Posts
It is only available on the automatic, not the manual. You get lane keep assist still and cruise, just not the adaptive or the stop and go.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm not sure what you are asking?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts