Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Uploaded with ImageShack.us tells you alot about what the forte brings to the table

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
congrats
just curious- (never did a car show kinda thing before)
what were the qualifications and what not for the category?

·
Registered
644 Posts
congrats
just curious- (never did a car show kinda thing before)
what were the qualifications and what not for the category?
I'm assuming hyundai / kia did not have a specified class, as some car shows go by make, and so the assorted other cars would go into other. But I could be wrong in this specific case.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
since kias or hyundai dont have a class section everyother car not listed will be classified as import other there were over 1173 at the show civics had there own class vw did also cant named them all. 1st place in import other porsche 911 2nd kia forte 3rd an old school shelby cobra the only reason why i wasnt smiling... it was like 101 degrees i been out there for way to long spray waxing my car to get 2nd place f that lol

·
Registered
644 Posts
since kias or hyundai dont have a class section everyother car not listed will be classified as import other there were over 1173 at the show civics had there own class vw did also cant named them all. 1st place in import other porsche 911 2nd kia forte 3rd an old school shelby cobra the only reason why i wasnt smiling... it was like 101 degrees i been out there for way to long spray waxing my car to get 2nd place f that lol
i'd be pretty happy just having beaten a shelby cobra ;]

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
theres another car show on july 17 problem is its going to be a night show and neon lovers will be around the only thing i have for show will be led strip unless i hook up my purge kit and get some lights going which im probably not doing

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
theres another car show on july 17 problem is its going to be a night show and neon lovers will be around the only thing i have for show will be led strip unless i hook up my purge kit and get some lights going which im probably not doing
Lol, that sounds like my kind of car show.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.