Spectra2009sx
Buzz
Jakeabott
Brad

Maybe

24david24
07accent1.6
ViperJPM2

We will be meeting at the gas station, just like last time, and then we are going to head to the lake. Behind the gas station there is a big parking lot, thats where we are going to meet, hope to see everyone and new faces again!

Possible route for cruise.

Route 1

Keller's Drive-In

Map

Route 2

Downtown Dallas

Map

Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump!!

We are one week away!! woot woot!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
list of members added.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tomorrow is the day!!!!!

I just got some rain here in garland so i'll have to wash my car again. See you tomorrow everyone!!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jcj8008 wrote:
I got here on Thursday. Been checking stuff out. I brought with me 6 0ne inch spacers for the 4x114.3 lug pattern (Spectra). These will be for sale at a substancial discount. I don't need them anymore. Price is less than $100.00 amd is negotiable. Also there is a car show this evening in Pantego (Arlington), TX, (about 30 miles from the Chevron staion). I think we should all go and enter as a club. With all the attemdees that are coming we could win the club trophy. Entry fee is only $10.00. It is from 5pm to 9pm. Here is the link: car show. It's at the bottom of the page. We can decide if we want to go when we meet up. I'll have directions. Looking forward to meeting all of you. Orgkaos, my brother is a Navy Vet and will be with me. you'll love his HHR with the Navy stuff on it. :-D
message from another member.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome meet!!!!

The weather was nice but kinda too hot, i was hoping it wouldnt be that hot but i guess is Texas.

Pictures will be upload soon.

Jake came, but had to leave early. we missed the Forte crew there.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jcj8008 wrote:
Here are a few of the pics I took. Eric will have a lot more. This is where we met up behind the gas station. While we were there we attracted a lot of attention from passers-by. Everyone couldn't believe how good Kia's looked. No bad comments from anyone.

[quote name='Meakame' post='328091' date='May 31 2010, 10:48 AM']

[/quote]

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We did!! It was really fun having so many Kias on the same place. I can hardly wait for the Texas meet. Hopefully if economy goes up, I'll be able to organize a National Meet, not sure if its going to be on Texas but I just wanna do Nationals meet like it was done before.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.