Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Koup SX came with Goodyear Eagle LS P215 45R 17 spec.

I have just now trashed a third tire. The first one split apart vertically - [see attached pic] [front right tire] the second one developed a big bubble [front left tire] this third one split open vertically [front right tire again]...this is becomming annoying to say the least. I have 2,700 miles on the car. I don't drive aggressively - I drive to work maybe two miles a day and its a very smooth drive on a new road. Luckily when I bought the car i was offered the separate tire & rim warranty which covers the tire and rim. But I would rather find a solution to this. I don't even want to drive it anymore if I keep ripping apart the tires. Also she drives and brakes straight, there are no vibrations...so wheel alignment seems ok here. I don't park near curbs so there is no curb rash or scraping.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
WTF again!!.. I live on a road with over 250 turns, I've driven my car over 3,000 miles now
and thou I see these tires are not great there holding up ok.

I'm just going to say maybe you and goodyear don't get along also perhaps I should not drive 120 mph again either just in case huh?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts