Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
401 Kia will be hosting a "SHOW AND SHINE" on Sat. May 21st/2011.
There will be a show and shine contest, Prizes for 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place...
Past winners will be judging as well as Gino and his crew at 401 kia.

The contest will be @ 1:30pm that day ( For those of you who can't make it early )
Also, 401 Kia will be offering $15 dollar oil changes and FREE car washes during the meet up.

Broil King will also be attending the show and shine that day, they have offered to give away a BBQ with every car sold that day.
Also Broil King will be providing a BBQ lunch for that day.

For a sign up list and more information, please go to UKE website.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i just got so excited! i 401 is the area code for Rhode Island...i thought i had found another Rhode Islander with a forte! DX oh well, wish i could come, good luck with it!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUMP!!!!

Remember all to sign up here or on U.K.E. for all those who are going to coming.

·
Registered
248 Posts
between all the commitments on the UKE site and here, there's gonna be a BIG group there on saturday. gonna be real nice.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
See you guys there....

·
Registered
147 Posts
haha felt ashamed of my kia today :p still rolling on steelies lol, well thats what school does to me (steals all my money that I could have put towards my baby) oh well... one day.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Dont worry about it Jolt.. give it some time.. You're already off to a good start..

Thanks for coming out from the shwiggity.. hopefully you can come out to more events.. ;)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Thanks to 401 Dixie for the great BBQ and show. Everyone rides looked awesome. Congrats to Nordic Wagon who won Best in Show and KoupedOut who won People's Choice.

Weather was great and good time was had by all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.