Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok everyone... Let's show this lil part of the world what we have to offer with our so-called off-brand sweet ass rides!!! I'm going for sure but I wanna see a few other Koups or Sedans or whatever you can roll in on... Let's make it happen and have a lotta fun with this... Also we can put this forum out there to hopefully bring in a few more members... Here's the info...

Admin if you have any promotional stuff you'd like me too hand out while I'm there just PM me with info...

·
Registered
696 Posts
Assuming I'm not working, I'll drive up. Sounds like a good time.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
i am down 3h ride I WILL BE THERE!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome the more the merrier... Myself and rossfrost22 will be heading up the night before so I'll save as many spots as necessary for all the people that are definitely coming... It's only a 4hr ride from Pittsburgh....

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I really wish i could go! D= I've always wanted to enter my car into a show of sorts! GRR! Northerners are sooo lucky!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
so a list of who is going so i could have an idea also

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Official Forte members attending:

OrangeCrush - Confirmed
rossfrost22 - Confirmed
Dvipercop - Protecting and Serving :(
crock89 - Confirmed
Fas93 - Jealously Dreaming :rolleyes:
DelewareGuy84 - Confirmed

If you are not confirmed or have questions please PM me.. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Damn. Count me out, I'm going to be right in the middle of a duty block that day. :( Make sure you guys get some good pictures for the rest of us!

If it ends up getting rescheduled to May 2nd(rain date), I can make it.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bumpity BUMP BUMP!!! Just trying to see if there is anymore interested folks wanting to come along so we can have a huge crowd at the meet... Just respond or PM here if you want in on the list.. plus then I can save some room at the meet for you as well...

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
save me 2 spots yea ima take double parking lol

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Updated List

OrangeCrush - Confirmed
rossfrost22 - Confirmed
crock89 - Confirmed
xkxlxhx - Confirmed

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
do we have a 6th forte??? PharaohKoup??????????? come on!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Updated List

OrangeCrush - Confirmed
rossfrost22 - Confirmed
crock89 - Confirmed
xkxlxhx - Confirmed

Hmmmm, this isn't a question but more of a statement... I don't find this fair at all... Lol :p

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
From Facebook on Mar 22, if this is true it will be insane

725 RSVP'd attending, with another 500+ maybes... just on Facebook!
With the 2000+ flyers that have been handed out and the 30+ forums it has been posted on, lets hope Sonic doesn't run out of food for us at the meet
Hope everyone is getting ready for an amazing time on April 25th... just over a month away now.

Guys and gals this is gonna be amazing and I am so incredibly stoked!!!! Please don't miss out on this chance if you're anywhere near this.. Hope we can help make this bigger!!!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
o yes i got the 22-25 off going to nc then pa orangecrush pm your number i rather roll to the meet in a group or something

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update... 2 weeks away and can't wait... Who's ready.... I know it's not as strong in Forte numbers as the Canada meet but definitely just as much fun I hope... If we could get a few more to come that would be awesome... By the way my friend amanda is having an after party at her house following the meet and all are invited... Also we are planning a roll in so everyone should meet up prior to the meet time so we can be a massive force.. Just pm me with your number, if you're coming, and if you will be staying for the party so I can give you the address... she said she has plenty of floor space all you need is a blanket and pillow..

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
haha ya i was thinkin the same thing NEO. looks like a blast!! not too many things like this happen in Texas, eh? at least idk about them ;)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
o yes cant wait to see more then one forte around at the same time

1 - 20 of 37 Posts