Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I had a good time! Kinda bummed I didn't have rims then...

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Sick stuff dude. I'll try to make it next year.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
funny shit when i rolled up and everyone was like, "there she is!!!" Lmfao, I had a late night b4.... Car looks good girl! :)

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Fas, i had just as late of night bowling with you guys and i was "slammered" with alcohol so excuses aren't welcome. punctuality is a virtue many don't possess but we were happy you showed up, nonetheless.

and KIA, next years meet will be a national meet instead of just a Texas meet.

thanks coraly for posting pics! Taking pictures is one thing i didn't do too much of. it was way too hot lol :D

we're going to start organizing local chapter meets for each major cities in Texas on www.unitedkiaenthusiasts.com so sign up and keep yourself updated with anything going on :)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Fas, i had just as late of night bowling with you guys and i was "slammered" with alcohol so excuses aren't welcome. punctuality is a virtue many don't possess but we were happy you showed up, nonetheless.
Excuse me, I had to drive all the way to austin and I didn't get home until 3 am, and I had to do something for my sis, so I didn't sleep until 7 am.

For your info I was crying whenever I woke up and stormed out of my sis' apartment. I felt awful for showing up late.

Thanks zach for making me feel even worse.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Omg Kate i did not notice at all! im sorry lol :0

Your welcome Zach :)

and Anabel congratulations :)

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts