Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since no one had lowered their hatchback yet I went ahead and ordered a set of the Eibach pro kit off amazon. It should be here tomorrow, I will hopefully be doing the install this weekend. :cool:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
already ordered and got next day shipping :p I need to go over to my gf's house to install it because I don't want to do it at my apt complex though lol.

·
Registered
344 Posts
You could enter FOTM again - this a major mod!

Can you take pics and do a write up on the install?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I'm leaving the 20's. I really want to find a set of 18's though. Oh, the kit just got delivered.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
18's would be a nice fit. I'm not sure the springs and the 20's are going to cooperate though. Props for being the first 5-Door to try this though, looking forward to the pics.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
How's that thing ride with 20's......I feel like I'm driving a Go-Cart with only 16's

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can someone please answer a question for my 5 door its an ex 2.0, 6speed auto with paddle shift my question is,will ther i get a fuel mileage increase with a aftermarket inbox air filter.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
18's would be a nice fit. I'm not sure the springs and the 20's are going to cooperate though. Props for being the first 5-Door to try this though, looking forward to the pics.
They worked together fine, I have a bit of rubbing in the rear, but that is due to the extra weight from my audio equipment.

How's that thing ride with 20's......I feel like I'm driving a Go-Cart with only 16's
rides fine :confused:.

I'm used to driving cars with larger rims. My civic was slammed on 17's and the car before this, a stratus, was on 20's also.

·
Registered
344 Posts
well i dont know what a tj is but im looking for a good in box air filter theres got to be something better than k&n RIGHT?
Thread Jack - don't go the air filter route, maybe cai

1 - 14 of 14 Posts