Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
2,213 Posts
That looks hot!!!! I like the paint scheme you did with the side skirts. I think I'm just going to paint my solid red but atleast now i know what my car is going to look like in a few weeks!!!

2,213 Posts
They have drive thru Chinese food??? Hahaha that's awesome!! But yea, everytime the Chinese delivery kid comes to my house in his beat up civic he keeps asking me to race lol

Is yours lowered?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
DAUYM!!! That is one SMOKING HAWT KOUP!!! :D I love the body kittt! It looks amazing the way you did it! :DDDDDDD

And lucky you! But then again I get free chinese food everyday, since I AM asian after all :p LMFAO!!!

But seriously thats awesome! I bet the compliments are gonna come flying in now!!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Jeff you have one sexy ride. they should make it into a hotwheel lol.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Looks great....Yea good ol' buckeye weather....What normally took me 45-50 minutes to get to work took me over 2 hours....Car looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW way...love the Scarlett (Well red) and gray! .....My titanium EX Sedan is going to have lots of red accents...OH-IO....Hope your not a Rockets fan being from Akron!

·
Registered
519 Posts
that look amazing.... do u have the turbo kit of ark exhaust?

·
Registered
191 Posts
DAUYM!!! That is one SMOKING HAWT KOUP!!! :D I love the body kittt! It looks amazing the way you did it! :DDDDDDD

And lucky you! But then again I get free chinese food everyday, since I AM asian after all :p LMFAO!!!

But seriously thats awesome! I bet the compliments are gonna come flying in now!!
But doesnt the lady friend hate u in bed?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts