1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
not really feeling the lip.. but those tails are schweet lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
the back end of the car looks so nice not sure how it would really look i would want to see a profile of the whole car with it on like the pic kenny c has in his sig i would want to see a pic like that with the spoiler on it

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have to agree. The SX-R Spoiler is the best looking in my opinion. I like how the section for the LED 3rd Brake Light is Angled to match the angle of the inner edges of the Koup's Tail Lights, as well as how it's lower edge is also angled to match the angle of the top edge of the tail lights. I also like how it extends back from the edge of the trunk. You can tell this spoiler was designed specifically for the Koup, by the original designers. I want the whole kit, I like the side trim, but if nothing else I want the front spoiler pieces. I love the Aggressiveness the front pieces add to the front ends design.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I have to agree. The SX-R Spoiler is the best looking in my opinion. I like how the section for the LED 3rd Brake Light is Angled to match the angle of the inner edges of the Koup's Tail Lights, as well as how it's lower edge is also angled to match the angle of the top edge of the tail lights.

Yeah...that looks freakin' awesome! Gonna order on when I can! :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts