Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard any slight knocking/grinding around 2k RPM or anything like that? Any possibilities? Only had the car for 2 days so could it breaking something in? :confused:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Has anyone heard any slight knocking/grinding around 2k RPM or anything like that? Any possibilities? Only had the car for 2 days so could it breaking something in? :confused:
Is it and Auto or manual? I did not have the same noise when mine was breaking in, I just had a nasty exhaust smell.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
manual... had the exhaust smell too but that went away after a coupla hours... weird... now when i go over small bumps and stuff or take turns something above the front passenger seat (sunroof???) creeks too... hmmm...

·
Registered
425 Posts
manual... had the exhaust smell too but that went away after a coupla hours... weird... now when i go over small bumps and stuff or take turns something above the front passenger seat (sunroof???) creeks too... hmmm...
The creek sound might be plastic in the car settling, I had that for the first week and not since.

·
Registered
50 Posts
The little creek well rattle I guess is the extra slide out visor on the passenger side, it get annoying lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts