Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I pretty much did at least one mod a day for the last week.

Started with the Turbokits.com Limited Edition CAI.

Then I went and got the windows tinted. went with a 20% tint.

Then came the SharkFin Antenna.

Then I installed the SI type spoiler

Then I got a Magnaflow 12865 welded on.

Then using FEARtheFOX`s idea I painted some of the interior using Duplicolor Vinyl & Trim paint. I went with the flat black colour.

So It`s been a busy week for my koup. And I`m doing the Audo headlight mod soon as they show up in the mail.

Here`s a bunch of pics of the tranformation

Before:

After:

Hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Very nice! I love the all black theme. Murdered out... sorta :p

futurekoupowner...... I have no comment.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
bad ass! im jealous now..i like everything you did to it. i shoulda went with 20%tint!!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I'm really kicking myself for not getting the Koup now...... BLARGH

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok so I really like the flat black panels....you took those out, painted & popped em back in?
yes i did, it was surprisingly not too hard, and i got them out without breaking anything which is a bonus.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Amazing. Definitely gonna paint the interior after this now. And tail lights tint. I did it on my last car but wasn't sure about it on this but after seeing all you guys do it, definitely growing on me.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Your Koup's sexy brah!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Looks Great radamrocker...I will be in Mississauga on the 25th of the month...we should get together...

glad to see your paint came out really well, like mine did...how do you like the black in contrast to the greyish interior....by the way the headliner comes out... ;) need to complete for the look....

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hows that CAI working for you? what was the total cost including shipping? Im thinking of getting it but havent pulled the trigger. I have a black Sedan so you get a plus with all the work you put into it. BLACK IS SO HARD TO KEEP CLEAN!!!!!!! sorry had to vent! but when cleaned its a beauty!!!!!!

·
Registered
825 Posts
That's settles it. . 20% tint is going on mine. What tool did you use to pop out the interior inserts. . .That looks sick. . .You must have had some serious free time on your hands.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Hows that CAI working for you? what was the total cost including shipping? Im thinking of getting it but havent pulled the trigger. I have a black Sedan so you get a plus with all the work you put into it. BLACK IS SO HARD TO KEEP CLEAN!!!!!!! sorry had to vent! but when cleaned its a beauty!!!!!!

I totally agree. .. Double the work but twice the fun. And Black is a beast to keep clean :eek:. Everytime I clean it. . .SPLAT!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks Great radamrocker...I will be in Mississauga on the 25th of the month...we should get together...

glad to see your paint came out really well, like mine did...how do you like the black in contrast to the greyish interior....by the way the headliner comes out... ;) need to complete for the look....
I love the black it looks awesome inside now. And yes Im aware of the headliner it just seems like too much work to do get it out without effing anything up!

Ill be out on the 25 at a golf event. It'll have to be some other time

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ahh it was around 315 with shipping and the outerwears. I also got hit with a duty coming across the border another $35

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Damn, someone has been busy!! Looking great man! I need to keep up with you guys! Lol.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the magnaflow sounds awesome, its not crazy loud, but i've only ever heard from inside the car, i havent got any death stares yet from the general public so i guess its not overly loud

1 - 20 of 22 Posts