Kia Forte Forum banner

(-)a5ylum5150

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  gregski425 
#1 ·
1st and last deal from this guy, nobody fall for his *hit again!!

So he had a ark catback and high flow cat for trade for stock because he was trading in his car.. So i took a shot at it and sent him a email. We made a deal. Since he didnt have a car to get by with i went and took mine off first and sent it out. Communication at first was great and everything went smooth. After he had recieved it he said its not bolting up. And we came to a conclusion he had a megan racing downpipe and high flow cat all in one piece. So i took off my flex pipe and sent it out because there was no was around it so it got delayed by another week. And then he was draggin and not taking his off or putting mine on because he was constantly "really busy" so i understood that maybe he is you know? So it is what it is, nothing i could do a about it. So ever couple days i asked for updates. Finally said he has sent it out. So i was really happy. 5 days later a package comes!! So i got home and opened up and came to conclusion that its only the ark cat back without the megan racing downpipe or the cat. And also it was missing 1 rubber hanger and no nuts or bolts and no gaskets. So ever since then he didnt answer phone calls nor text messages. Its like hes mia. His phone is still on and it does not go to voice mail. So he has screwed me pretty hard and now its already been a month. Actually a little longer then a month with my koup left on jackstands in the garage and dont have the megan racing downpipe and cat. So i went ahead and ordered one from megan, the cost was 200$ and i gotta get another rubber hanger 5 bucks at autozone and now the nuts and bolts because he wanted all oem and he said hes gonna send me his nuts and bolts etc.

So i wish u all that this does never happen to you guys!!!

Never ever deal with this guy!!!!!

He will not complete his part in the deal

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

See less See more
#2 ·
Yeah doesn't surprise me since he is buddies with TB Performance, all those guys have questionable character. For what its worth, sorry bro :-\

#3 ·
Man I wish I saw that original thread earlier and would have told non locals to stay away.

Thanks for posting and brining it to others attention.

#7 ·
Worst decision of my life. But karmas a bit*h so hes gonna learn and regret everything eventually

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.