Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a KIA Forte EX 2010 for my birthday this week and i cant seem to find how to turn off the ac. I push the ac button and the light turns off (which i would think that would turn it off) but as i keep driving i put my hand over the vents and there is air coming in, if my temperature knob is in the cold section (blue) cold air comes in even if the ac button is off, same for the heat. I always drive with the windows down so it is annoying to have either cold of hot air coming into the car..... Can Anybody help... THNX

2,213 Posts
happy birthday!!!!!! lol dude, no matter what, air always comes out of the vents, its stupid i know, no way to stop it, what i do is keeping the temp in the middle. no way around it sorry

·
Registered
98 Posts
There is meat around it, push the button that shows the air circulating in the car, t shuts the cabin out of the outside air,'there is another thread about this

·
Registered
532 Posts
Yeah it is set to vent so air will enter the car even if it is off just push the recirculation button and it will stop most cars are that way I know my cobalt was and my jeep

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,845 Posts
If you don't want to use the recirc button you can always turn the heat knob a little and warm the incoming vent air too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts