Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad:

Just so upset and furious, when u just bought a brand new car and someone crash into it. Well this morning some stupid lady pulling out the parking lot where i worked at and didnt bother to look on her right side where i was already parked and put a dent and scratch on my right passenger side door. Her car is old and busted and i can tell she had many accidents. Police came took the report and even gave her a ticket for no headlights and i believe no insurrance...i didnt get hurt or anything but the dent and scratch and now having to file a claim for my insurrance is a hassle.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this is her busted car....i didnt do that damage...

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
That sucks, glad once again no one was hurt.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I think she don't know how to drive!!!!

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
I'm really sorry that happened to you man. The way she drives she'll probably get hit by a mac truck next week because she "didn't look" ;)

LOL anyways on the bright side it could have been worse. Overall it's an easy fix at the auto body shop and won't take long at all to make look brand new. Hey I'm just curious where exactly did you park in the parking lot? For example I usually park very, very, very far away from other cars. I'm that car that's by himself at the edge of the parking lot haha :cool:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Ooooh Snap that suxs somebody hit your new hotness with there "Old and busted"
glad your alright,
I'm another one of those that park waaaaaay out besides I could use the walk lol.

Hope you get your baby fix up soon:)

·
Registered
185 Posts
That really sucks man. It's obvious she drives without a care in the world. That car looks like she been using one foot to steer it. Hope everything gets taken care of soon.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Should've given her a ticket for being in possession of a POS.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Damm......that really sucks! I feel your pain and anger!
Suppose it could be worse........but that really sucks.

·
Registered
149 Posts
:mad:

Just so upset and furious, when u just bought a brand new car and someone crash into it. Well this morning some stupid lady pulling out the parking lot where i worked at and didnt bother to look on her right side where i was already parked and put a dent and scratch on my right passenger side door. Her car is old and busted and i can tell she had many accidents. Police came took the report and even gave her a ticket for no headlights and i believe no insurrance...i didnt get hurt or anything but the dent and scratch and now having to file a claim for my insurrance is a hassle.

this is her busted car....i didnt do that damage...

That sux man. I think a law should be passed where if someone is involved in an accident (whether it's their fault or not) and are found to not have insurance by the police: they should have their car impounded and it shouldn't be released until the owner is able to provide proof of insurance.

It's just garbage that people are allowed to continue to drive around without having it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have to say that since you filed a police report and actually saw her doing it, etc. etc. I will sue her. I am sick and tired of irresponsible people fu**ing up other people's stuff and getting away with it.

DON'T LET HER GET AWAY WITH IT!!!!

go to an attorney office where they specialize in this types of cases and most of the time is free unless you win and if you win you just give them a cut.

I know is frustrating since I bought my wife a brand new car and a fu**en indian (neighbor) bumped her car into my wifes and dented it. I did not see her but one neighbor did and told me, when I confronted her she denied it.

These damn people do not deserve to be driving! How infuriating!

Just remember that KARMA IS A BITCH. AND THAT IS WHY THEY ALWAYS LIVE AND WILL LIVE LIKE SHIT.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
yes i agree with some of that^^ i would sue as well. thats redic! idk what the laws are up there but here, "The fine for not having liability insurance is $175 to $350. Repeat offenders must pay $350 to $1,000 and may have their vehicles impounded for 180 days, plus have their driver licenses suspended. State law makes no provision for financial hardship. All drivers must prove financial responsibility." by the looks of it she's had several accidents w/0 insurance and SHOULD NOT HAVE A FLIPPIN CAR!!!! btw that's passage is from
Under Texas law is an auto owner required to obtain auto?
just like to cite where i found it so I dont get sued ^_^

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
what is going on with these fortes getting hit once again...

·
Registered
30 Posts
I forget to add that if you don't want to go with an attorney then just take her ass to what is called small claims court in your local town, you just show the evidence and the police report and that is it, the judge will make her pay, you have everything in your favor, if in any case she decides not to go to court then they will re-schedule a hearing and if she doesn't show up again the judge will rule in your favor either way. You have nothing to lose plus if you go there you don't have to pay extra money you don't need to (you only pay court fees...$50-100 bucks tops).

That's just me though, you can do whatever you want to.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Dude I so feel your pain.. well sort of. When i found out that some lady in a stupid old cadillac hit my car with her door I WAS FURIOUS! At least you got that lady! I frakkin didn't notice until i went outside and she left in a frantic hurry...

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
i am confused (playing role of judge/jury)

you say she failed to look to her right upon backing out but the
damage is to the right side of your car.

based on reflections on your car- she was parked to the right hand side of your car.
then-you are following up that claim with a picture of the right hand side of her car all tore up-

those minor lil misconsitantcies (damn spelling) are what lawyers have a field day with.
she was parked on the right of you and failed to look left- even after having walked past your car to get into her drivers seat........you took picture of the right side of her car to further your case (and you surely got pictures of the left side of her car- right?- paying attention to the paint transfers from your car to her bumper?)

and you are lucky that you actually got a cop out to write a report

here in florida-
private property crashes w/o injury/DUI have to be written up/settled btwn the citizens and their insurance companies........
if one party leaves- then the police go out to investigate due to it moving from a civil case to a criminal hit and run........

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you all guys for understanding and compassion...This is why this community site is the best out there...with all you lovely people!!! Thanks again.

My parking spot is right in front of the hospital....now i am parking wayyyyy far and picking a lil cornor for myself and do the extra walk. Cant let my baby go thru anymore damage...it sucks when u wash your car and clean it on a consistant basis and to have a POS car hit it and put an ugly mark on it is heartbreaking....but this shall pass and it will be brand new again soon.!!

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
i am confused (playing role of judge/jury)

you say she failed to look to her right upon backing out but the
damage is to the right side of your car.

based on reflections on your car- she was parked to the right hand side of your car.
then-you are following up that claim with a picture of the right hand side of her car all tore up-

those minor lil misconsitantcies (damn spelling) are what lawyers have a field day with.
she was parked on the right of you and failed to look left- even after having walked past your car to get into her drivers seat........you took picture of the right side of her car to further your case (and you surely got pictures of the left side of her car- right?- paying attention to the paint transfers from your car to her bumper?)

and you are lucky that you actually got a cop out to write a report

here in florida-
private property crashes w/o injury/DUI have to be written up/settled btwn the citizens and their insurance companies........
if one party leaves- then the police go out to investigate due to it moving from a civil case to a criminal hit and run........
Joey if you go back and read the descrip above the photo of her car. He is just pointing out that her car is a POS and she can't drive. It says that damage wasn't caused by his car.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.