Kia Forte Forum banner

Add Style to My Interior?

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  vampobs 
#1 ·
Have a 22 LXS with the black interior, of course. The overall design is nice, I think, but the appearance is monochromatic.

Anyone know of any simple ways to add color or soft textures to a Forte interior?

Tried adding gray floor mats, but they looked odd. I would love to have some fabric or soft texture on the door cards.

I asked my local auto upholstery shop about this and they could add nothing but adding black leather to the seats.

Any ideas appreciated.

Discussion starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the photos. I better understand now. That's exactly what my Forte interior needs, a little extra color to show against all that black plastic.

Thanks again, everyone. Would not have found this on my own.

Discussion starter · #9 ·
I got a set of these for Fathers Day:

View attachment 87932

They have them in black, red outline, blue outline (having trouble finding blue again), and white outline.

Amazon.com: SMABEE Car Anti-Slip Gate Slot Cup mat for KIA Forte K3 2019 2020 2021 Cup Holders Non-Slip mats car Styling Accessories Non-Slip Pad (RED) : Automotive
Ordered this package yesterday. Amazon says it will come July 1 to 31. They must use a really slow boat

Again, many thanks to all.

Discussion starter · #12 ·
I like the carbon fiber additions. Just enough flair to be noticeable but without being over the top. Thank you.

Discussion starter · #14 ·
I miss the old days. My 1963 Dodge Dart had a blue interior with chrome trim. My 1978 Mustang was red and white. My 2008 Optima was taupe. Fake wood trim? I would take some of that back today.