Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll probably be adding a rear sway bar down the road but for now this is my first suspension mod. There are a couple of plusses with this added. First of all, the steering is a bit more precise. It also tightens up the front end to the point that less noise is transmitted into to cabin over bumps and ruts... a real nice plus. Lastly, it does help the handling a bit but you'll only notice that when you really push it.

Adds some nice bling underhood, too. ;)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Very nice!
I'm looking to do the same :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
bastards wont ship my stuff.... i got the upper front and upper rear and nothing for 3.5 months no matter how much i call =[

·
Registered
696 Posts
Who'd you order through Hazmat? I ordered through KFX and it took me bothering them everyday just to get it shipped. A month and a half later, I finally got it. Come to find out later I could've ordered directly through Ultra-Racing and it would've been cheaper. Gay. Anyhow, it was worth the wait, it's a great bar.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Good luck man, I won't be ordering from them again unless I absolutely have to.

·
Registered
284 Posts
They offer sedan in copper in US only?

damit thats real nice color.

-Forte333

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Kia calls it Copperhead. I consider it more of a burnt orange with a nice metallic to it when the sun hits it. I love the color. I don't know if it is a US only thing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.