1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
lol you dont even need your lows beams for night, looks great

·
Registered
128 Posts
Lookls really good I was jus talkin bout doin sumthin like that yesterday but didn't know if it was doable. Was it easy for u to do?

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i cleaned the surface of the plastic cover and then took some car wax and dabbed a tad on the back of the light and pressed it where i wanted. i took it off and then used the spot where to wax was as the spot for the hole. i just took a regular sized nail and a shammy and put a little hole big enough for the wires to run in(i folded the shammy several times and used it to push on the nail until it poked through. took like 10 seconds tops). after the wire was through, i had the headlights out so all i needed to do was reach down and grab the wire. the drivers side was super easy to get the wire but holy crap my arm almost got stuck while i was getting the wire on the passenger side lol i have the cuts and scrapes to prove it :p

anyways, once i had both wires, all that was left was to wire it up exactly the same as the led strips we have under the headlights. all in all, took me about an hour but i was also with my buddies and talking and drinkin a bit so if you put your mind to it, probably take you maybe 30 minutes

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thanks for the info. I still gota do the audi leds have em at home jus need sum time now

·
Registered
63 Posts
DAMN... if your car was green then it would be a XMAS Tree......ahah JK........ VERY NICE
I like the ones at the fog lights the most...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts