Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
can anybody tell me if this wheel will fit on the koup? its a five hole like our koup but idk if the size is right.

offset is 45/38/30.

P.C.D. is 114.3 (im not sure what that is)

and theyre 17x8

there is also a different set up for 18's.

offset only lists only 50/45

P.C.D. 114.3

and theyre 18x7.5

im more interested in the 18's but if the 17's are the only ones that fit, then i will settle. so if any1 knows if they fit or not, pls help :) thanks in advance.
regards,
zach

Attachments

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
I would not spend that much (> $3600) for 4 wheels alone even if I could afford that much. You must really like that wheel design.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if thats the pcd for rims they wont fit. 114 is 4 lug.
there were 2 options on each 17 and 18 inch rims. there were 114.3 and 100. but each one said they were for 5 hole wheels. and yes they are extremely expensive. i had seen them range from 500 per wheel to almost 1200 per wheel. i had seen them on gran turismo 4 the other day while i was playing and i really wanted to find out what they were and if they would fit. granted, that was b4 i saw how expensive they were ^_^ with that being said, i wont buy them cuz of extreme price but i will def be looking for "look-a-likes". :) thanks everyone

·
Registered
117 Posts
there were 2 options on each 17 and 18 inch rims. there were 114.3 and 100. but each one said they were for 5 hole wheels. and yes they are extremely expensive. i had seen them range from 500 per wheel to almost 1200 per wheel. i had seen them on gran turismo 4 the other day while i was playing and i really wanted to find out what they were and if they would fit. granted, that was b4 i saw how expensive they were ^_^ with that being said, i wont buy them cuz of extreme price but i will def be looking for "look-a-likes". :) thanks everyone
Ok man...I shouldnt be doin this .....but im gonna tell you my lil secret! LOL:D
Look at these wheels, Drag DR 33. Strait up F7 knock offs. I have some on their way to my door right now! All i have to say is..... dont get the charcoal gray 18x7.5's .....LOL, JK! Drag DR-33 18X7.5 5x110/112 42mm Gloss Black

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Ok man...I shouldnt be doin this .....but im gonna tell you my lil secret! LOL:D
Look at these wheels, Drag DR 33. Strait up A7 knock offs. I have some on their way to my door right now! All i have to say is..... dont get the charcoal gray 18x7.5's .....LOL, JK! Drag DR-33 18X7.5 5x110/112 42mm Gloss Black
That's nice of you. :D

Nice choice. I was thinking about these for a while but decided to go with a classic 5 spoke.

·
Registered
117 Posts
That's nice of you. :D

Nice choice. I was thinking about these for a while but decided to go with a classic 5 spoke.
LOL....I figured since he was more than 300 miles away i wouldnt mind if he had my rims...lol

·
Registered
746 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gripphard
if thats the pcd for rims they wont fit. 114 is 4 lug.

Lagodcm wrote: 5x114.3 means 5 lug x 114.3 spacing.

if their was a 5 in front in the OP. there was not. so it was a friendly reminder that a 4 x 114.3 would not fit. not without some work.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
discount tire has the same wheels as you showed in the link lagodcm, so im gunna head over there and see what they want for a set of wheels and tires. i think they have a deal goin on for if you buy 4 tires you get the 4th free. if so, i'll be walking out with at least a receit for them haha it might take a day or so to get them in... will post back later

·
Registered
117 Posts
discount tire has the same wheels as you showed in the link lagodcm, so im gunna head over there and see what they want for a set of wheels and tires. i think they have a deal goin on for if you buy 4 tires you get the 4th free. if so, i'll be walking out with at least a receit for them haha it might take a day or so to get them in... will post back later
Sweet! what color you goin wit?

·
Registered
486 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts