Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, got my new koup and trying to get a few things sorted on it.

Just ordered these as I have the racing red color

Kia Forte Cerato KOUP Real Carbon Wheel Hub Cap Emblems: eBay Motors (item 250658234125 end time Jul-28-10 16:00:11 PDT)

I am assuming I do not have to drill but can take the wheel off an pop the old ones out? - I hope...

Also took off the "forte" and "koup"

Now about to replace the grill and hood emblems with the K logo thing. Think it will look pretty good!!!

Next will be the lip spoiler. I also want to tint my lights on the back but not sure of the laws here?

MG

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also...

Just to add to my previous post. I took the front plate off and they screwed it directly into the bumper!!! Is this the same for everyone? Pissed me off as on the screwed it to tight and put a damn dent in the bumper. I called the dealer and they have me set up at a body shop to get it fixed. I may try and get them to smooth the holes over as I really want the plate off completely

MG

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
You can pop off the center caps from the inside without damaging them. I'm interested to see what they look like installed. Post pics asap.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah, should have elaborated but the USA in general. I'm in Louisiana though. And have a new bumper on the way! Stupid a holes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts