Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Minus the canards, I think it's the best looking one I've seen. Especially the rear diffuser!
Certainly looks more integrated (ie - almost Air Design like). I've actually put an order for the rear diffuser but not sure I want to install it. I checked with them and it only comes in that flat black. I need to be consistent with my theme with gloss black so it's a dilemma.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT DCT Black
104 Posts
Certainly looks more integrated (ie - almost Air Design like). I've actually put an order for the rear diffuser but not sure I want to install it. I checked with them and it only comes in that flat black. I need to be consistent with my theme with gloss black so it's a dilemma.
Get it sprayed, it's the best looking part on there for sure! I'd get it as well, but my theme is to make the a subtle as possible, and that unit definitely stands out!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Get it glossed at an automotive paint & body shop.

Had the textured rear air diffuser on my 2010 Koup SX 2.4L smoothed & then glossed to match the front bumper surface.

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Get it glossed at an automotive paint & body shop.

Had the textured rear air diffuser on my 2010 Koup SX 2.4L smoothed & then glossed to match the front bumper surface.
That sounds like a lot of effort and I'm just too damn lazy. Lol. You should check out my garage. Full of stuff that I ordered but when it came time to install I was just too lazy because it required effort.

But it's not too obvious so it's not that bad from afar.
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Grille Tire

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT- Currant Red - GT2 Package - Ambien Lights
193 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts