Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Your camber and toe are going to be off after any suspension work so you will want an alignment.

·
Registered
306 Posts
what is an SAS rest? if you don't mind me asking. i hate when people get pissed off by questions and tell you to research. Aren't forums there to help you get knowledge on your car? just saying.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
make sure to get the camber bolts too! (you absolutely need them)

·
Registered
248 Posts
in a short answer, YES. get the alignment done. to expand: better to drive with confidence in your alignment than to wonder eternally if it's off or not(even by a little). your camber shouldn't need adjusting since it's virtually a new car, but get the bolts in case(as was previously mentioned). i had my alignment done, but didn't need camber bolts. good luck.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Honestly Do the alignment, my car was out of spec from day one,
even before I did the lowering springs, all tires had been wearing the insides out..
Now after new springs and alignment job all tires wear even now... worth the money and time too do :)

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
No you don't. I didn't use camber bolt, but buy them!!..... Better be safe than sorry!!
interesting, did you have any problems with inner tire wear? there was a whole thread about this due to not using camber bolts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts