Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know when the 5-door will begin seeing aftermarket accessories such as a roof rack? Also curious to whether the cold air intakes / exhausts available for the forte sedan / koup would also work on the 5-door.

I'm pretty much brand new to modding cars so forgive my questions if they're stupid lol.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It has the 2.0L in the EX and the 2.4L in the SX same engine I believe, so should be compatible?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have a picture, I will sometime tomorrow possibly. But yeah I figured it would all be the same.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Found some roof rails. The picture is bad because it shows the cross bars but it is just the rails that run parallel to the car. Only thing is you need to drill holes in your roof so that probably means dropping the whole roof liner on the inside.
PERRYCRAFT DSXX45B

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont like the mounting rails that run parallel. I prefer as how it is on the golf / subarus with the mounting rails running across.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.