Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post up your pictures of Kia Forte Koup with Aftermarket or Modified-stock Wheels in this thread.....

I am anxious to see what you guys have done :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Help

I have pictures if my Kia with new rims but I cannot figure out how to add this picture, can you all please help how to do this. thanks in advance Steve

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
I have pictures if my Kia with new rims but I cannot figure out how to add this picture, can you all please help how to do this. thanks in advance Steve
When you post a reply scroll down to 'Additional Options' box and look for the 'Manage Attachments'. Click on this button and a new window will open. In the new window click on 'Choose Picture' and find the picture you want to upload on your hard drive. Once you've added it click on the 'Upload' button on the lower right and then close the window. When you submit your reply it should show up in your post :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
My Forte Rims

Thanks Mike for the help to upload picts.

here is my 10 Kia forte with 17in rims they are DRZ Drift Rims they are black with a red stripe around the edge that is real close to the color of the car, I really makes the car stand out and now the local Kia Dealership want to know where I got them so they can order them for there cars to install. I got they from where I work I paid 89.98 for each rim and they are brand new, I am running 205/55/zr17 BF Gooodrich tires that handle the road great. My next investment is front and rear stabilizer bars and front mount bars. Hope that you like them. Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Did you buy new sensors for the TPMS or did you use the factory ones?

Thanks Mike for the help to upload picts.

here is my 10 Kia forte with 17in rims they are DRZ Drift Rims they are black with a red stripe around the edge that is real close to the color of the car, I really makes the car stand out and now the local Kia Dealership want to know where I got them so they can order them for there cars to install. I got they from where I work I paid 89.98 for each rim and they are brand new, I am running 205/55/zr17 BF Gooodrich tires that handle the road great. My next investment is front and rear stabilizer bars and front mount bars. Hope that you like them. Steve

·
Registered
10 Posts
Did you buy new sensors for the TPMS or did you use the factory ones?

I used the factory ones, the car had only 200 miles on it so they were easy to do, I had the dealership do it and they reprogrammed them for me, BUT they did tell me that if there was alot of miles (more than 2000), the have a tendency to break, I was told the they cost about 175 a piece. I was not going to use them but I did not want the light on all of the time. Hope this helps. Steve

·
Registered
81 Posts
Im looking forward to spring time and cant wait to put some nice rims on. but im not looking forward to buying 4 new TPMS, and like you I dont want to see that light on if I dont use them.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
is there a site that lets you look at the rims on your car? im looking at a set of wheels i like but i wanna see what they look like on my car...

·
Registered
320 Posts
is there a site that lets you look at the rims on your car? im looking at a set of wheels i like but i wanna see what they look like on my car...
Discount tire has a site that will show you some wheels, but not everything that they carry.

·
Registered
320 Posts
ya but they dont even carry the ones im looking for. i found mine on Victoria wheel and tire. oh well.
What wheels are you looking for/at? Could be an easy photoshop with the right pics and angles.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts