Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car forte sedan 2011

My issue : in Morning when i put my car in the garage and i open air Conditioner,The fan works fine, but the AC compressor does not turn on, but after i go afternoon to any place and leave car in hot place under sun , when i come back, i open air or drive in hot ait outside Conditioner the AC compressor work perfect

In short, when the car is hot from the outside and inside, when the weather is very hot, the air conditioner works perfectly from the first time, and when the weather is mild and the car is at moderate temperatures, the air conditioner does not work

Any Help

·
Registered
92 Posts
Car forte sedan 2011

My issue : in Morning when i put my car in the garage and i open air Conditioner,The fan works fine, but the AC compressor does not turn on, but after i go afternoon to any place and leave car in hot place under sun , when i come back, i open air or drive in hot ait outside Conditioner the AC compressor work perfect

In short, when the car is hot from the outside and inside, when the weather is very hot, the air conditioner works perfectly from the first time, and when the weather is mild and the car is at moderate temperatures, the air conditioner does not work

Any Help
I believe this is due to built-up dirt on the external ambient temperature sensor try to find it in the bottom grill and clean it some how this also might happen if the sensor is wet or not connected so you might also check if the connection not tight

Sent from my LE2120 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts