Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
maybe someone can sheed some light and tell me if im looking at this correctly trying to connect this gauge one wire runs to the 02 sensor near the ecu if correct? and on kia tech i found this schematic might be wrong but need some help

·
Registered
708 Posts
get a wideband man.. a narrow band wont tell you shit

running any large power adder a wideband is a must

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fuel System > Engine Control System > Engine Control Module (ECM) > Schematic Diagrams > Terminal Function

anyone know were would the air/fuel wire needs to be connected too if you look at the schematic im lost pin 84? 85? or even 93 or 94

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
get a wideband man.. a narrow band wont tell you shit

running any large power adder a wideband is a must
i will soon enought just for now i have the oil boost and air/fuel ratio

·
Registered
708 Posts
i'm just saying cuz an air fuel narrowband wont tell you anything and with a 100 shot i'd like to know exactly where i'm at

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the nitrous is temp! that turbo will replace it lol and you need to pick up your phone fool!

·
Registered
486 Posts
I agree a wide band is the way to go... also you will want a fuel presure gauge... and a boost gauge...

and a wide band doesnt connect to any sensors already in the car so its much easier to install its stand alone. and a very acurate way of checking how lean you are running.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alrite so as far as that goes i have 2 other gauges and just swapped out the air fuel gauge for the temp gauge so anyone can help me with what pins do i connect the temp gauge and the oil gauge thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pin 66 or 68 for the oil????

·
Registered
486 Posts
where is the schematic?

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kia tech site follow this Fuel System > Engine Control System > Engine Control Module (ECM) > Schematic Diagrams > Terminal Function

·
Registered
486 Posts
looks like 66 to me... but you might want to have Grip or Kia-Tech chime in.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I agree a wide band is the way to go... also you will want a fuel presure gauge... and a boost gauge...

and a wide band doesnt connect to any sensors already in the car so its much easier to install its stand alone. and a very acurate way of checking how lean you are running.
wideband connects through a bung in the actual exhaust system doesn't it?
cant remember for sure..

·
Registered
486 Posts
yup

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
alrite so i guess im going to leave it alone for now till i get some answers

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
For your air-fuel gauge, you'll need to install another o2 sensor. For the oil pressure gauge, you have to get a sender that's compatible with the gauge...

·
Registered
486 Posts
I assumed he had that.... but good point Max!!!!

·
Premium Member
368 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
the nitrous is temp! that turbo will replace it lol and you need to pick up your phone fool!
i sent you a text saying i'm at work and my boss is getting pissed at people being on the phone if you need to get in touch with me pm me on here or go on aim and im me (i'll be invisible)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Never got it i never get your text !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts