Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
It is refreshing. And although I don't enjoy that a lot of Fortes have been in accidents lately I have appreciated the fact that they seem to hold up really well.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Nice article. Kia has done a great job of focusing efforts on revamping their image here North America. Safety and Styling have really improved this year! I have to chuckle that back around '98 I used to laugh at my friend's Sephia. If someone had told me then I would own a KIA...

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Nice article. Kia has done a great job of focusing efforts on revamping their image here North America. Safety and Styling have really improved this year! I have to chuckle that back around '98 I used to laugh at my friend's Sephia. If someone had told me then I would own a KIA...

:D yeah I used to laugh at kia all the time looking at there cars I was like who would buy one of those?? the spectra was not that great looking too me :( and there other cars just made me chuckle like a box with wheels Imo

and now I'm a happy Kia owner, they've come a long way from those days it's kind of amazing how far they've come

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
:D yeah I used to laugh at kia all the time looking at there cars I was like who would buy one of those?? the spectra was not that great looking too me :( and there other cars just made me chuckle like a box with wheels Imo

and now I'm a happy Kia owner, they've come a long way from those days it's kind of amazing how far they've come
It is surprising from 2000-2009/2010 they pretty much released ugly or crappy cars. Its like the head of the company decided in early 2009 "Ok guys this decade we're going to try not to be the laughing stock of the automotive industry."

I, like the rest of you thought back in the early 2000s that I'd never be caught dead in a Kia or Hyundai.

I was a die hard Pontiac fan before my Forte. I was this close to getting a new V6 G8 or a used V8 G8. But after GM dropped the axe on the Pontiac line and said FU to their customers/shareholders/bondholders I was pissed but I'm glad now (well not really as I was a shareholder) because I probably wouldn't have looked at Kia and now I'm happy as a clam with my Forte.

·
Registered
519 Posts
everytime i go to the dealership i get a phone call asking about service... i gave them a 7 because im always on hold forever!! over the next week i got 3 emails and 2 phone calls apologizing and making sure everything they did the last time i was in is still in working order. its semi annoying but i also like how focused they are on customer service

1 - 7 of 7 Posts