Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I've been looking for some all weather floor mats for my koup but all i get is the ugly alluminuim ones. Does anyone knows where i can find something besides this ones?

Thanks!

· Registered
1,244 Posts

· Premium Member
656 Posts
Picked mine up at the Kia dealership. They are a 'universal fit' which will require a simple cut for the foot rest. Hold water/sluch very well. They're made by WeatherTech.

· Registered
202 Posts
RubberMaid sells a real nice mat. I picked then up at Canadian Tire and put them over the stock matts to save them. Also at least once a week, when I wash the car I wash the matts with the pressure washer. Then when I get home I dry them out. A snow covered wet mat will cause your windows to fog up in the cold weather.

By the way the temp this morning was -48 (wind chill) and there is a cold weather warning out. Exposed skin will freeze in under 5 mins. Just silly cold....

· Registered
1,244 Posts
To be honest, not really.
but it will keep the stock carpet in new condition.my car is so clean. ill post pics tomorrow if i can.

· Registered
1,244 Posts

· Registered
1,244 Posts
thank you and your welcome KKSX-PR! never really vacuumed my car yet. had it since august. i do wish i got goodyear mats to match the stock tires, but doesn't really matter because it protects my mats

TeeJay Thanks. Copperhead, just ordered the extact ones you have from Wal-mart :) When i saw how clean you interior is there was no holding back .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.