Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I've been looking for some all weather floor mats for my koup but all i get is the ugly alluminuim ones. Does anyone knows where i can find something besides this ones?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Your local Kia dealer also has them, and they are great! I'm in my second winter with mine and they fit great, are anchored to the floor and hold enough water that my carpet is mint underneath.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Picked mine up at the Kia dealership. They are a 'universal fit' which will require a simple cut for the foot rest. Hold water/sluch very well. They're made by WeatherTech.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
My dealer said they didn't have the mats! What do I ask for cuz I asked for the forte ones specifically?! I have been looking all over for these.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CopperheadKoup, do they fit perfectly or you had to make any cut?
Spycyred, any links on your custom ones?
SXR, My dealer dosent have them :(

Thanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
Here are the one I have RUBBER MATS BY LLOYD MATS

They were a perfect fit and just a tad bigger than the carpeted ones that came with the car. No trimming needed and have the holes for the existing pins. I bought from Amazon since I had the gift cards built up so it was $0 out of pocket expense.

·
Registered
202 Posts
RubberMaid sells a real nice mat. I picked then up at Canadian Tire and put them over the stock matts to save them. Also at least once a week, when I wash the car I wash the matts with the pressure washer. Then when I get home I dry them out. A snow covered wet mat will cause your windows to fog up in the cold weather.

By the way the temp this morning was -48 (wind chill) and there is a cold weather warning out. Exposed skin will freeze in under 5 mins. Just silly cold....

·
Registered
108 Posts
KKSX-PR -

I have tried dropping my 2010 Forte 4-door KIA OEM All-Weather Mats into a guy's Koup here at work, and the KIA OEM All-Weather Mats fit damn close. They can be purchased from here: Kia Forte All Weather Floor Mats.

I have used this place for ALL of my KIA parts, and their pricing and customer service cannot be beat! Give them a try!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
To be honest, not really.
but it will keep the stock carpet in new condition.my car is so clean. ill post pics tomorrow if i can.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TeeJay Thanks. Copperhead, just ordered the extact ones you have from Wal-mart :) When i saw how clean you interior is there was no holding back .

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
thank you and your welcome KKSX-PR! never really vacuumed my car yet. had it since august. i do wish i got goodyear mats to match the stock tires, but doesn't really matter because it protects my mats

TeeJay Thanks. Copperhead, just ordered the extact ones you have from Wal-mart :) When i saw how clean you interior is there was no holding back .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.