Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Proud new owner of an ebony black 5 door.Sorry for the bad pic,decided to post what I could for now.
Probably better that its dark,because the car is super dirty from the rainy weather.
Not to mention the crappy detailing job done by our local dealer.
I'm really impressed with the car,looked at an elantra before going to look at the forte,I must say I'm glad the local Hyundai dealer didn't budge on their $4500.00 dollar mark up.
Got a 6 spd A/T SX.
I'll post better pics once the weather clears,and I detail the car to my standards.
Now to work on convincing the wife to let me modify this sweet ride.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Welcome! Just a random question. Your username 2.5l has anything to do with your forte? did you bored out your forte already?

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,906 Posts
Welcome 2.5L DOHC, let the modding begin...LoL

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,906 Posts
Welcome! Just a random question. Your username 2.5l has anything to do with your forte? did you board out your forte already?
Crock...why the heck would he need to add wood to his car? I don't think he bored his engine out yet...LoL

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Crock...why the heck would he need to add wood to his car? I don't think he bored his engine out yet...LoL
Thanks for the correction lmaooo I need coffee.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Sweet ride, with tinted windows it's going to look mean!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
ya first start with subtle "mods" like tint :) tint changes the look of the car completely, IMO. she'll start to see how awesome it looks and the great potential in the car that she'll be modding it too lol welcome!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Heck, my wife would never even lift a screwdriver unless her life depended on it. But today she Volunteered to help me change from winter rims back to the stock ones. SHE GOT DIRTY AND EVERYTHING! lol
If you don't mind my asking, where are you from?

Your wife should come around eventually! Welcome to the forum and happy modding!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2.5 is in reference to my subaru. Original owner of a 1998 2.5 RS with an 04 STi drivetrain and custom widebody.

I'm from the island of oahu,and we didn't get affected by the tsunami too much other than not getting much sleep.
I'm thinking of running some 17x9 wheels on the 5 door,lowering it a little,and an intake & exhaust.
No need for speed with this car,just the looks for now.
You never know though,a wrecked optima or turbo sportage a swap could be done.
Oh well thanks for looking,and hope to post more pics soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.