Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've found a bunch of reviews on guys using these Nexen 3000 on gto's
and they have gave them good reviews and I thought if they are good for a car with more Hp maybe I'd be safe to run em

what ya girls and boys think? any thoughts?

Anybody here have them or have had them?
Thxs

235/40/17 nexen n3000 Tire at WheelsNext.com

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah its getting close, I live on a road with about 260 turns one way and I drive a bit aggresive into and out of corners :)

at 10,000 miles I'm seeing I better start looking for something else sooner then later

·
Registered
533 Posts
I highly reccomend the Hankook Ventus V12 and you can get it at tirerack.com for about $80 per tire..

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
I highly reccomend the Hankook Ventus V12 and you can get it at tirerack.com for about $80 per tire..
Aren't those summer tires only? And the ones he is looking at are all Season.

Personally I think I'm going with continential dws

**** edit maybe I'm wrong. Not sure. The link in the OP says all season but when I google for more info some say summer.... Hmmmmm.

Oh well

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
I got a set of N3000 on my Koup (OEM size) and they are 10x better than the crappy LS2.
They have better grip, less rolling noise, better side wall and they should last longer (they are rate at 340 AA A) and YES they are summer tires.
Not that greath in wet condition.....
Overall for the price you can't beat them!

·
Registered
533 Posts
with cars like these you want a summer and winter set... I just thought it was crazy cause we sell these tires at work for about $200 a piece so I was just pointing out the deal..

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh thxs Orange crush I'll look into those!

Matemorph thats good news I here that winter on my side of the planet is going to be warm, atleast thats what they are saying:)
so I might be ok to run these nexens

@beast, yeah I was looking at the dws and thinking they were perhaps a good deal
pro rated at 50,000 sounds great!
but you should let us know if you get them how the perform:) I'm indeed curious about those.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol no just heard the year forcast predicts a warm winter does not mean it will really work out that way :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts