• Aluminum

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Black

Votes: 17 68.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
My struggle with this question began in June.

Here's my thoughts after having these a few months....If you go black you have to powdercoat. I have a couple rock chips on the paint that is on the horizontal parts of the bars. Its easy enough to fix them but I wouldn't want to have the chips all over the front of the bars.

Aidensgrand's grilles look great. He makes me want to go black. I just don't have the cash to powdercoat.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I like the contrast the aluminium makes agaist the blue :) the black is nice but I like the aluminium better :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
I have a titanium silver so I think Black would look best on it, however aluminium as well might be nice!!!

Aiden your suggestion might turn out good as well, Nodile is this something that you could maybe photoshop in say.... 1min? ;)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Make the right choice. Be different then every f150 pickup in america and go black! I think the half in half is too busy.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I like the black better, just looks more aggresive too me ;)

·
Registered
825 Posts
OH dang it. I voted before I saw the pictures. For your car I would go with the Aluminum. If you had the Copper or White I would go with the Black. Both look sweet though. . .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.