87551-3K000 | eBay

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow that's a lot of mark-up. I would order it straight from Hyundai.
0.11 cents... Mark-up? Highway robbery perhaps...lol!

·
Registered
2010 Kia Forte Koup SX 2.4L 6MT Theta 2, Titanium silver metallic.
746 Posts
Found it W A Y cheaper on Ebay from this seller.

Those other prices are out of their effing minds & what are they inhaling?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Am I going crazy? Bumper - Kia part # 87551-3K000

$83.00!!! $45.01 for a TINY rubber bumper?!?! PLUS $37.99 Shipping...:unsure:

87551-3K000 | eBay
Welcome to what we have to deal with in Australia. Parts are cheap as chips overseas, but then shipping is either equal to or greater than the price of the part a lot of times. Especially if the seller ships via courier only. Damn international shipping.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome to what we have to deal with in Australia. Parts are cheap as chips overseas, but then shipping is either equal to or greater than the price of the part a lot of times. Especially if the seller ships via courier only. Damn international shipping.
Gotta pay to play! 🤑

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can’t find the part at a salvage yard? Lots of other vehicles have the exact rubber bumper that will fit. How did you lose the original part?
While drying my Wife's Optima after washing it one of the bumpers came off and bounced into the grass - couldn't find the @##% thing so I was looking up the part number...and couldn't believe the prices on ebay!!!! :oops:

·
Registered
207 Posts
While drying my Wife's Optima after washing it one of the bumpers came off and bounced into the grass - couldn't find the @##% thing so I was looking up the part number...and couldn't believe the prices on ebay!!!! :oops:
Pricey for a little chunk of rubber! Can’t just browse around a salvage yard...and oops a small piece of rubber bounced into my pocket... how did that happen? 🤫

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pricey for a little chunk of rubber! Can’t just browse around a salvage yard...and oops a small piece of rubber bounced into my pocket... how did that happen? 🤫
Never! I don't do that...
However, sometimes I find them suddenly in my tool box...:)

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
off topic...back when dinosaurs roamed and I used to frequent wrecking yards for parts I found that certain "A" body GM cars had "pockets" in the sides of the seats where lost coins used to collect - it was hidden from most car owners. I used to collect so much "coinage" that I would use it to pay for my picked salvaged parts...lol!

Most of the time the cashier knew what I was doing...:devilish:

·
Registered
207 Posts
off topic...back when dinosaurs roamed and I used to frequent wrecking yards for parts I found that certain "A" body GM cars had "pockets" in the sides of the seats where lost coins used to collect - it was hidden from most car owners. I used to collect so much "coinage" that I would use it to pay for my picked salvaged parts...lol!

Most of the time the cashier knew what I was doing...:devilish:
Find any illegal substances mixed in with the change? Police sometimes overlook the obvious places to stash certain substances. Team Green.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL! Small tools - one time I found a full set set of small wrenches - little tiny wrenches.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts