Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
holy crap, good find! i might get this.. but im so undecided. hate to drill holes on my own.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Kinda stuck. I'd like to see this in life to get a really good idea of how'd it look compared to the spoiler the factory now offers, which in my opinion looks pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
^hands down, of course! i would take those over the spoiler! not sure if ill like a spoiler on mine.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
idk!! so undecisive!

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
I want... BUT, whatever I have ordered is all I get for awhile. I'm in the market for a house now, so saving all the Benjamins for a new couch and bed, for when we move out of this apartment! :(

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Dammit, right after I promised myself I would stop buying mods for a while. This is too good of a deal though!

Nice find Noodile. My only concern is on the Koup SXR Build thread he lists the part number as 99997 761MW. On the eBay listing he lists the part number as abs756. Can somebody ask a Canadian dealership if this is accurate? $278.00 seems too good to be true.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
noodile - thanks... hmm.. maybe, and those blacked out tails.. hmm(still can't decide on those either) lol
subtlestyle - exactly what i was thinking.. too good to be true and have it painted! i thought these run for $400+

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dammit, right after I promised myself I would stop buying mods for a while. This is too good of a deal though!

Nice find Noodile. My only concern is on the Koup SXR Build thread he lists the part number as 99997 761MW. On the eBay listing he lists the part number as abs756. Can somebody ask a Canadian dealership if this is accurate? $278.00 seems too good to be true.

Probably wont be the same number since the company selling it on ebay is a spoiler company that made an exact replica of the canadian one.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
noodile - thanks... hmm.. maybe, and those blacked out tails.. hmm(still can't decide on those either) lol
subtlestyle - exactly what i was thinking.. too good to be true and have it painted! i thought these run for $400+
The official canadian kia one was like 500+ and after a price drop its like $450 primered

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
All we need now is for some company to make the R fascia and we'll be set.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey I might buy it. Ill put in an offer in a few days. But tell me guys, how hard is this to install on my own without messing anything up? What does it entail? And how to hook up the brake light?

How much would a good body shop charge to do it?

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
^^^^one of the best things i did was to blackout the taillights...they were to red for my liking....I even have the spoiler light blacked out as well....and my rear reflectors need to be done again....as my bumper was replaced...

I should be adding the finally pieces to the R kit by the end of the month...meaning front lips.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
^^ I want those rims too man! I actually got an email back from them a while ago and they said that they don't sell retail and they don't ship to the US so I guess we'll have to either wait for replicas to come to the states or someone to buy a load of them and bring em down here and sell em cuz I want them rly badly

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^^^^one of the best things i did was to blackout the taillights...they were to red for my liking....I even have the spoiler light blacked out as well....and my rear reflectors need to be done again....as my bumper was replaced...
Totally agree. I love my tinted tails. (but i dislike tinting the reverse lights, mine are stock)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts