Kia Forte Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
do we have a head count yet? also my brother wants to come and race his zo6, is that ok or is it just kia's.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
i already answer it on Streetkiaz but might as well answer it here.

i have to ask but more likely they wont let me do that. basically because its a Kia event, not exactly an Autocross event, But he can drive the Optima if he wants. All our cars will be parked in a special spot but again that is for streetkiaz.

So far i havent done a head count but its about the same number of people who showed up last time and couple new faces too.

Here is picture of the Resistol Arena and the locations for everything.

West parking lot is where all cars will be parked and all the event will be happening, the course and streetkiaz cars will be on the South Parking lot

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Guys, if anyone is bringing something as far as food goes, please say it so i'll post it on all the forums. Speciall if you are bringing meat which at the moment is necessary.

Thank You!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
im bringing the go pro tomorrow so if anyone wants to use it, just bring a sd card. erick whats your time line look like in the morning

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Looks like I won't be there guys, just too much going on right now. :(
I'll try my best to make it to CCM12 though!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I would like to thank every who came to the event!! It was really awesome and as always you guys are the best!! W/o you guys the group wouldn't be the same! I'm always pleased to have your support for my meets/events and as always will improve and make the meets/events more interesting than before.

Also I wanna give a big thanks to everyone who helped me set up the event.

Jackson for waiting for me and help me set up the course and of course being our camera man, thank you!

Ozzie for meeting with everyone and gather the group, I know it wanst the best roll in, but we will improve that for the next meet.

Bobby, for help me with all the drinks and also set up the go pros, and get footage as well!!

Paul for also helping me out with the course!!

Robert for the drinks and pizza as well!

Ben for bringing his go pro and gives us footage!

Out of town people like Anabel, Robert, TexasSoul61!!!

And of course everyone for coming to the event, once again the group would be nothing without you guys!!!

I'll find out when is the next event and I'll post it here as soon as I can, because if not mistaken its next month.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts