Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So it seems that the admins are working on expanding the forum to have us 3rd gen-ers have a dedicated section.

with that being said my buddy Tommy (2020 GT) & I (2019 S) have been trying to work with a company in creating parts for our cars.

they鈥檝e recently have made strut bars and other suspension parts to help stabilize the Forte but are looking into making CAI for both the 1.6T as well as the 2.0L versions of the 3rd Gen and need5 of each to start putting them in production. I鈥檓 sure the higher number we get the lower the price but let us work that magic with them and we鈥檒l see what we can do.

so with that being said. Who would be down for a Group buy for CAI for either the 1.6T or 2.0L.

please say the engine/trim you have if you鈥檇 like to be involved and I鈥檒l forward the support.

-Kause

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Update:

I currently have 4 people interested in the 2.0L CAI. I have a group message on Instagram with those guys (& girls) if we can get one more they鈥檒l put the CAI into production for people to buy.

message me if interested

Registered
2020 Forte5 GT Limited
I鈥檓 interested! 2020 Forte5 GT Limited with 1.6T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Do you have a prototype in place with noise recordings? I fitted a pod filter to my 1.6t (short 3" pipe and pod filter only) and it made loud sucking noises at high RPM's. While this is nice if you're after a 'modded' appearance, I'm more for low key. Ended up going back to the K&N panel filter because the noise was a bit too ostentatious. There were a few YouTube solutions on how to fix the sucking noise but I just couldn't be bothered. Hoping a CAI doesn't have this issue?

Registered
Interested in the cold air, I have a '20 GT....and so far evilla has a full cat back available on their site along with some suspension mods too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts