Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ! My name his Maxime , I'm from Quebec city. I have a 2010 Forte Koup Sx.I've search many forums from quebec, but I did not found anything ! So i'm gonna try hard to speak in english with you to know people how like cars !! Hope to speak with you about Forte Koup soon :)

Excuse me if I do mistake in english... I gotta pratice !!

Cya !

P.S: S'il y a des gens qui parlent francais , moi je suis totalement Québecois, je serai bien heureux de vous parler !!!

Max_SX

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome! no worries, je ne comprend pas francais anyway. (took a bit of beginner french way back, and that's all i remember)

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Yes , welcome the Forte Family. Even though I grew up in Chateauguay, Que. I can't speak a word of french, but I'll be happy to let you practice your english on me, bien?

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Welcome to the best Kia Forte forum on the net. A lot of Americans do not worry about their usage of the English language so you should fit in fine. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Speak english and french

Hi,

Bonjour Max- SX , mon nom est Roger et moi aussi je parle et ecris les deux lanques et je suis nouveau sur ce forum.
Je demeure a St-Nicolas, Levis,PQ

Hi Max -SX my name is Rogerand I also speak and write english and I'm also new on this forum.
I live at St-Nicolas, Levis,Quebec, Canada.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Welcome Maxime to the Forte community.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts