Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this one is kinda neat- keeps the stock radio setup - yet- adds on the 7 inch screen for all the added goodies that come with a carputer kinda thingy

No.1 µ¶Æ¯´åÄÄ :: ÀÚµ¿Â÷¿ëÇ° Àü¹®¼îÇθô

they relocated the hazard switch- the screen mounts up higher than the stock radio- but it doesnt sit up on top of the dash like a big buldge as one of the earlier examples shows....memory stick access is pretty straight forward and easy to access.....

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
after i ran that site thru a translator-i might have jumped gun a weee bit- its a GPS set up- but then again- the fascia set up definately does allow for a carputer set up ---- ( i am jealous that all of those setups are do-able for the canada cars but not mine down here in sunny florida- lol)

oh yeah- and the guy terrier at the juzkars.com site- he does take requests to find things from korea and then he resells them--- (sure- you might pay a lil bit of a mark up - but at least that guy terrier- dunno about his english speaking- but he sure can type/read english well enough - and he responded to my email pretty dang quick-- hes got a pretty big following at the singapore forte site- and he also does installs - of course that does us no good over here- but it does show in my opinon- that he stands behind the products he sells)

·
Registered
318 Posts
why cant you use it in florida? im in florida and would like to know this..

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why cant you use it in florida? im in florida and would like to know this..
your air conditioning system-
you got 3 knobs? or one big knob w/ some rectangular buttons on either side?

my car has 3 knobs to adjust the fan,temp, and which way the wind blows.

the "other" cars......they have buttons, and a single knob.........
their dash kits and mine- they dont work together.......(and it seems that my sort of dash kit in relation to the rest of the world--- its the odd child out)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts