Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
G'day Resdevil, I think there's three of us now, another aussie here "rpps" has posted here a bit but that's about it I think.

Cheers
Os

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hey Ossie, was in Launceston the other day saw this nice red Koup demo going cheap, nearly died when all they would offer me was $13,000 for my sedan. I also noticed the new Kia's have a much darker interior, looks better

·
Registered
13 Posts
hi im Che i live in qld and own a black manual 2.0 koup i bought new and i absloutely love it good to see some aussies

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Ossie, was in Launceston the other day saw this nice red Koup demo going cheap, nearly died when all they would offer me was $13,000 for my sedan. I also noticed the new Kia's have a much darker interior, looks better
$13,000 that doesn't sound all that promising. I'm away at the moment and don't know when I'll be home........selling my cerato has/had crossed my mind also, only because I don't know when I'll be back !!!!

Don't want to sell, but may have too.......:(

·
Registered
43 Posts
Another Aussie here, Brisbane.

Just joined.

Got a white SL Cerato Sedan on a boat from Korea at the moment due to arrive in a week. Currently organising some Osaka 17 inch mags, tint and decal artwork to promote my photography.

Looking forward to getting the car.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase, wish I new about the Cerato line-up a bit more before I rushed in and bought one I saw on the showroom floor. I have a black S model I am really happy with it except for an extra $1000 I could have had the safety pack with ESC and traction control.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi all , another newbie here lol . Love my Cerato and glad i joined up here , lot's of great info . Let's hope we get more of us on here .

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Glad to see our Aussie friends here! Us Americans are going to be looking to our cousins down under for Cerato badging and other Aussie specific parts.

·
Registered
103 Posts
and another one, bought a black koup three weeks ago, saw it by chance at the local kia dealership,called in for a quick look as i had not seen one before,cut a long story short signed up on the spot!,great little car,could use a bit more power though, maybe needs the 2.4l motor we dont get downunder

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi All

Just joined...live in Brisbane...took delivery of my Silver Koupe Christmas Eve 2009, love it....
might be you i have seen heading outbound on beaudesert rd at coopers plains a couple of times:eek: only seen two koups on the road since i bought mine, red one and a silver one:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Another Aussie here. My name is Craig, from Melbourne. I'm sporting a red manual koup with coilovers and 19"s and am always up for a cruise!

·
Registered
20 Posts
G'day, I'm way over in Western Australia, 250ks south of Perth in Busselton. Not to many Koups here. She certainly turns heads (the car not me). Saw the Koup in the colour of Lime Twist the other day at the dealership can't make up my mind if I like it or not.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys,

Bought my White auto koup 3 months ago and love it. Wife drives cerrato si. Have removed the insersts on the rims and replaced badges with the K's. Absolutely love it. Have seen a few around Castle Hill just outside of Sydney. Awesome looking car. Def need the 2.4 engine.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts