Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've had issues with an internet company and they're shafting me into paying the shipping($100+!!!!) on a part i cancelled(with confirmation of cancellation). I'm not in the mood to deal with any likelihood of having more problems with shipping. I'm considering more mods and I'm wondering if anybody is aware of a really good aftermarket/customizing store in the GTA. I'm in Hamilton and the stores around here don't have much stock of stuff I'm after. It'd be nice to find a store that has stock of stuff so you pick it up n go. I'm mainly interested in appearance mods(leds, emblems), not as much into the performance end of things. For some reason, leds(map lights, floor well leds,door leds) are a little hard to come by around here. Any stores out there????

·
Registered
513 Posts
another vote for nextmod.com .. picked up a few parts from them a few months ago.. an bunch of super cool peeps.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he's got a wide variety of stuff? led's etc.? emblems? not exactly in my immediate neighbourhood, but I'll go for a mini-road trip.....

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the connection man.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts