Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to get some paintwork on the calipers, possibly badging too if they could. any recommendations and ballpark pricing? probably wont happen until summer or at least until there is no snow. will snow affect the paint job at all?

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Do it yourself!! If you can remove a wheel you can paint your calipers!
Most caliper paints won't stay there for the life time of your caliper..... you'll have to do it every 1-2 years! I have paint caliper with heavy industrial paint and they look good for 4 years!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hey Zoso471,

The badging issue can be done at one of our next meets! Quite easy and quick....just bring the badges you want to put on....

The caliper painting has a more involved process though and requires some down time for the car.....I wonder how can we do this...as a group 'modding' meet? The paint drying issue is the main problem.

Ideas anyone?

What colour is ur ride and what colour will you paint the calipers?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when/where is the next meet? ill try and make it out. i have a black sx-r, with these black wheels with a red trim, and since my interior is like that as well, i decided to keep that theme for the calipers. so either black calipers with red brackets, or red calipers with black brackets. any suggestions?

as for the badging, im still on the lookout for a nice badge, not really into the star wars or decepticon badges, and thats the only ones ive really seen. anyone know any others? preferably black and/or red.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts