Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i know about magnaflow, solo, turbokits, ark, junbl, 7ism, but does any1 know of any other that might have come out? perhaps a borla? any news of some that might come out or are in production?

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
So i know about magnaflow, solo, turbokits, ark, junbl, 7ism, but does any1 know of any other that might have come out? perhaps a borla? any news of some that might come out or are in production?
Magnaflow doesn't have an exhaust for us. That's just people putting on Magnaflow mufflers.

Solo, TK and Ark are the only ones for NA Fortes.

7ism and JunBL are for the Korean Fortes.

I'm curious as to why you would even want more Exhaust kits.
I would say the exhaust and intake markets are tapped out. We need some real parts for our car.

Shift kits, clutches, LSDs, more suspension, fuel systems and internals is what we should be hoping for.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Not to mention exterior like halo headlight housings, bodykits, grills etc, shit we can buy in america would be nice

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Magnaflow is working on one, according to their website.

Solo and TK are the most popular, mostly because they're affordable and easy to get.
Ark is easy to get, but expensive.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i understand what you mean tebore, but from what i hear in the video's im not too fond with the tone of the exhausts that are out now, obv. its only a video and they usually dont do justice. i have the TK intake and love it, but their exhaust tone isnt what i like, again it is simply a video.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Milillo: I just got a Dual exhaust setup with 2 Magnaflow mufflers and I came from the TK cat back and im like you, i just wasnt crazy about the sound but now its deep and rly nice and costs about the same as the TK exhaust. Just suggesting maybe doing something like i did

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey shaks u have a video with sound? i think i remember seeing your post, i dont know how to upload video's, maybe u have 1 on youtube? i wish i still lived in LI so we could have met up

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I JUST uploaded videos!! Check it out on the first post of my thread

1 - 11 of 11 Posts