Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!
Looking to see who else is on here from the Great White North. I mainly see friends from the States.
Give a shout out and say where you're from. I'm just outside Ottawa.

Here's a pic of my Koup, Blitz. sorry for the pic quality. this is a before shot as I plan on putting on some extras.
Cheers,
B

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey man, I'm 45 minutes north of toronto, in aurora. Next year I'll be heading out to The University of Ottawa and obviously be taking my koup with me. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
there are a bunch of Koups in Canada.. I must pass 3 or 4 ever morning on the way to work on the 401.

Now where are my Sedan brothers and sisters at.. Hollaa to this thread jacking.. ;)

j/k..

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey, from Toronto - 2010 Koup/Blue KOUP SX/TK CAI/Bug deflector/KOUP badge(front) - got it in August 2009 and according to the salesman I was the second guy who bought the KOUP at their dealership so I see alot of people staring at the KOUP and wandering who made it and some people don't believe it's KIA!

·
Registered
248 Posts
howdy blitz. I'm from Hamilton. check my sig for mods. in the GTA there's quite a # of Koups, I've noticed some more sedans around where I live as well some koups(in hamilton).

·
Registered
444 Posts
Calgary AB here!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Checking in from Toronto.
I see at least one Koup a day or so on average. It used to be one every couple of weeks...LOL

·
Registered
147 Posts
We normally meet up at least once or twice a week... Either in Mississauga, Brampton, Etobicoke, Newmarket and Markham...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome pics guys.
To MJewer and red voodoo--- I'm in Luskville, just outside Aylmer. Are there any Koup clubs in our area? If not, we should get one going...add me to your contact lists! Lol

Noticed some R packages. When I got mine, it was a showrooom model, so they had on part of the package, but not the skirts. Great exhaust on it though!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MJewer----- what did you use exactly for the red trim on your front? Looks bad ass and considering it for mine...
Cheers dude
B

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey bro
i don't know of any clubs around my area , yeah your pretty close ,
we should start one that would be awsome .
and yeah great sound from the exhaust , im getting the cold air intake installed as soon as it arrives .

·
Registered
36 Posts
MJewer----- what did you use exactly for the red trim on your front? Looks bad ass and considering it for mine...
Cheers dude
B
Got it from Canadian tire. Automotive section obviously :p and yeah just look around there and you'll find em :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
@ MJewer - u goin to the 401 Dixie Kia show n shine on saturday?

·
Registered
36 Posts
@ MJewer - u goin to the 401 Dixie Kia show n shine on saturday?
Im not sure yet. Some ass hole tried to race me last night in a nissan altima and fell behind me, and as he did he lost control and bumped my car. Now there's a big white scrape on the back corner of the drivers side of the car. Also my left HID is out right now. The car might be in the shop for repairs this weekend. But if it is possible for me to come then I'll be there :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey bro
i don't know of any clubs around my area , yeah your pretty close ,
we should start one that would be awsome .
and yeah great sound from the exhaust , im getting the cold air intake installed as soon as it arrives .
For sure man...send me a pvt message we can discuss!

MJewer----- that's sucks! Hope it's running again soon. Btw, I'll be checking out Canadian tire...not sure why I didn't think of that.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.