Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've had a little trouble with carid.com lately. ordered a spoiler( 5pm June 15th) and then found another one i liked better, so i phoned and cancelled my order(afternoon of June 16th). the dude said my CC would be credited within 24 hours. nothing has shown up on the card yet. got an email today saying the order couldn't be cancelled and they were shipping it. they offered the refund, but the shipping is all my responsibility(arrival and return)...my invoice online says the estimated shipping date is TODAY!!!!! how does it take that long for some dummy over there to call/email somebody and cancel the processing? I'm not unreasonable in my expectations am I????

anyone have thoughts or similar experiences with these retards?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
YES! I got my wing spoiler in the wrong color. And they SAID they'd get the 85 i paid for the painting back on my debit card... THEY NEVER DID IT! I WILL NEVER BUY FROM CARID AGAIN!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how they manage to stay in business is beyond me. now they're tellin me i can't get a refund!!!!! cuz of the fact it's painted!!!!! F*^^%^ BS!!!!!! i'm on their butt callin and emailing. they don't seem to be in a hurry to get back to me. anybody readin this, spread the word that carid.com is garbage..... i suppose since it's in process, they have a chance to redeem themselves, but I'm gonna BLOW UP NEW JERSEY(no offense to the nice people there) if I end up with 1 extra spoiler hangin around my house.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sorry to hear about your problem... most special order items have a catch 22 attached to them (painted items) almost anywhere are not returnable/refundable.
Right off their website:
Non Returnable Products & Services:
Paint costs on painted products (ex. spoilers, body kits, calipers ...) I have ordered several things from carid with great service ( one was a special order..mats).

·
Registered
644 Posts
YES! I got my wing spoiler in the wrong color. And they SAID they'd get the 85 i paid for the painting back on my debit card... THEY NEVER DID IT! I WILL NEVER BUY FROM CARID AGAIN!
Keep on them about that, don't let them get away with it! Of course they are going to conveniently 'forget' to do so if you don't keep following up and such.

·
Registered
567 Posts
how they manage to stay in business is beyond me. now they're tellin me i can't get a refund!!!!! cuz of the fact it's painted!!!!! F*^^%^ BS!!!!!! i'm on their butt callin and emailing. they don't seem to be in a hurry to get back to me. anybody readin this, spread the word that carid.com is garbage..... i suppose since it's in process, they have a chance to redeem themselves, but I'm gonna BLOW UP NEW JERSEY(no offense to the nice people there) if I end up with 1 extra spoiler hangin around my house.
Man, once you go more south than exit 130 on the parkway people are fuckin weird. guess where they fall under? feel free to blow that part up, we don't like them anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts