Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:Does anyone have any suggestions on a good magazine that might talk about our cars ,like tuning ,tricks and mods every mag i see always talks about honda and nissans i mean i like those cars but i want info on the KIA FORTE KOUP man!!!!!:confused:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
i've looked and looked both online and in bookstores- have yet to find anysort of KIA nation other than forums such as this.
as a result- i belong not only to this forum- but a pretty good forum based in singapore- (dont let that scare you- they speak pretty good english)

http://ceratofortekoup.sg

just watch out for the poison- (lol- a phrase used over there in regards to a really neat mod)

seriously- i see it taking years before there is ever going to be a paper product covering the KIA nation of cars..........

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
There were several online magazines I read reviews of the Forte before purchasing. All said best in class and the only complaint was the positioning of the seatbelts (which I happen to like, makes me feel more secure).

I'd suggest writing a summary of your vehicle and forwarding it with pictures to the import tuner magazines to get a write-up done. Then when you're published, come back here and brag so we can all check it out.

I have done this several times with my Mitsubishi Starions and Chrysler Conquests. I've been published in paper magazines thrice over the years. Here is one of the online examples: MITSUBISHI GEARBOX MAGAZINE Mark Wade’s 1988 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Turbokits was featured in a car magazine anyone recalls which one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts