Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys,
Just got my rear lighted spoiler today (after a month of waiting).

Anyways also got a Bazooka tube powered sub, now I need them both installed. I'm lookin for anyone who knows how or knows of a place I could get both intalled at decent price?

I'm not really electrically inclined, nor do I want to f anything up on my car, so I would rather pay someone who knows what theyre doing to put it together for me :)

Anyways guys, i'm around the York Region/ Newmarket area but also work in Toronto, so if anyone has any ideas let me know for sure!

Thanks guys,
Cheers!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Installing the lighted spoiler isn't hard as long as you have all the stuff to do it. Wire stripper, the connectors, all you'd do is run the wire, cut the existing brake light wire, strip off the insulation, insert into the connectors, do the same with the brake light wires, clamp them all, and thats it.

But if you're not inclined to doing so I don't think it should be expensive, it took me a whole hour (maybe?) and most of that time was figuring out how to run the wire so it looked nice lol. Since I'm not in the area I can't recommend a place, sorry, good luck.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Yeah what he ^^^ said. Its really simple. The only hard part was the drilling.. :/ I don't like drilling holes in my baby.... So left tht stuff to the pros

·
Registered
202 Posts
It's very easy, you just need a drill, all the other tools you should have. Follow the template and drill.

I will do it for you, but you would have to make the trip to Manitoba... lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys... yea like fas, it's the drilling part that i'm not a fan of doing... i just don't want to f it up! lol...
zeoswj, thanks for the offer, manitoba is a little bit of a hike from Ontario lol! .......the search continuesss

·
Registered
102 Posts
Do the audio install yourself then if that isn't too troubling try the spoiler. Bc it would probably be cheaper to repair any mistakes in the audio rather than repair something on the exterior. Plus you would have to drive around with it in that shape.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Anyways also got a Bazooka tube powered sub, now I need them both installed.
hey man in mississauga is a place called Ultra Audio Sound, it costed me $90 to have them install my 8" powered bazooka tube! i drove up from Kingston bcse there was NOONE here that had touched a Koup yet and i was not goin to be the experiment! i heard from them from Roknrolr (here on the forum) she also had taken her Koup from Kingston there for a custom sound system and she highly recommended them.

Welcome To Ultra Auto Sound

this will help for the bazooka tube install anyways

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.