Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey is anyone interested in having a meet in pa before its too cold and snowy to do anything? The meet could be in KOP(king of prussia) or anywhere else anyone wants to? The date could be the 23rd or the following weekend. Whose in?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey is anyone interested in having a meet in pa before its too cold and snowy to do anything? The meet could be in KOP(king of prussia) or anywhere else anyone wants to? The date could be the 23rd or the following weekend. Whose in?

I'm with you girrrrrrl. I'm off the 23rd & 24th. Who's off on thursday the 23rd? If not, what about maybe sunday, the day after X-Mas? Not sure if anyone else is like me and has to work between X-mas and New Years (Boo-Urns).

What'cha all think out there in the burbs?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kk will do, which date would be best for u? I'd prefer a weekend but sats r best for me I never work them unless I'm coverin for a girl. And is kop mall cool w u? Figurd we could hav the meet there in the parkin lot or in one a the garages or over at the side parkin lot at the imax, there used to be alota meets there and we raced on the strip

·
Registered
148 Posts
Kk will do, which date would be best for u? I'd prefer a weekend but sats r best for me I never work them unless I'm coverin for a girl. And is kop mall cool w u? Figurd we could hav the meet there in the parkin lot or in one a the garages or over at the side parkin lot at the imax, there used to be alota meets there and we raced on the strip
Yeah just throw some dates so I can request off, after xmas would be good. But well see. KOP is perfect a lot of area so we won't be in the way. A lot of good food there too!

·
Registered
42 Posts
im down for this, bit of a drive but its all turnpike which aint too bad

·
Registered
84 Posts

Just means more reason to sit back and let the Koup stretch it's legs!

So, you guys think you wanna do the 23rd? We can do a late afternoon, grab some lunch or something? Or is a weekend better (Remember, the next two saturdays are Christmas Day and New Years Day!!!!!

Sunday the 26th might be good too. I know I wanna get away from my family for a little while right after the holidays!!!! LoL.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Itd deff be worth it. Kops a nice area and at the mall there's alota space n food haha. Omg if u come and crease therd be 3copperhead koups I've never seen that many at once lol. What date is best for u? I'm on break from school tues for 2 weeks n a random day

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
give me an address so i can map it and see the distance if everything works fine i will bring my 4door cooperhead! how about that !

·
Registered
123 Posts
My schedule is locked up for this winter, but I'm only 2 hours away from King of Prussia so someday I could definitely make it down.

·
Registered
130 Posts
damn, i have work until the 24th otherwise i'd be in, KoP isn't that far from me, maybe an hour or a little more.

·
Registered
42 Posts
awesome

any day is fine for me. im trying to get my cracked windshield fixed but thats probably not gonna happen till after new year. insurance wont cover it for some reason and they cost $600 bucks for a new one.. ridiculous! but I love KOP. havent actually been down there since the beginning of summer , i'd like to go spend some more money

@crock it will take you about 3.5 - 4 hours id say.. it took me 5 hours to get up to you when i went to TK. and its about an hour from me in your favor. then again i averaged about 90mph the entire time lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
any day is fine for me. im trying to get my cracked windshield fixed but thats probably not gonna happen till after new year. insurance wont cover it for some reason and they cost $600 bucks for a new one.. ridiculous! but I love KOP. havent actually been down there since the beginning of summer , i'd like to go spend some more money

@crock it will take you about 3.5 - 4 hours id say.. it took me 5 hours to get up to you when i went to TK. and its about an hour from me in your favor. then again i averaged about 90mph the entire time lol
Ever considered safelite repair? Windshield Repair and Auto Glass Replacement - Safelite AutoGlass

·
Registered
42 Posts
ya tried them too.. it was like $650 from them.. the windshields are just outrageously priced.. by buddy owns a garage and he cant get me one for less than 550

·
Registered
42 Posts
ya im guessing its too big. starts at the very bottom center of windshield. goes up about 6 inches or so and cuts over toward driver side and goes to the edge

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
man you can still drive that thing! lol i would love to go can i get a head count got to be worth it! :p lol have to get an oil change first also around what time are we talking?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ya im guessing its too big. starts at the very bottom center of windshield. goes up about 6 inches or so and cuts over toward driver side and goes to the edge
You can still come it'll be alrite. I really wanna see ur koup lowered I wanna lower mine in the spring and get the bodykit if I can make enough moneyy. Plus its gonna be soo awsum w all these copperhead koups coming I've never seen anotha one in person near me. And kops the largest mall on the east coast :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
damn, i have work until the 24th otherwise i'd be in, KoP isn't that far from me, maybe an hour or a little more.
The meet doesn't hav to be before xmas it could be after like the 26th or whenever everyones free. I work on the 26th but could prolly get it coverd by a girl if I giv her sum notice

1 - 20 of 72 Posts