Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from a newbie to these pages.

I am currently leasing 3 Koups - was hooked by the looks, equipment levels and value - we're well pleased with them. Looking forward to learning and sharing with y'all !! :)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Ok thats cool just curious why you leased all 3 ?
not trying to sound rude just curious..

wow thats a lot of koups lol..

·
Registered
536 Posts
Do you mean you have 3 different family members all in the same home and each have there own Koup? My fiance and I both own our own Forte Sedans..One Ebony Black and one Titanium (mine). We love them so far!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the prompt and friendly replies.

Reason for leasing - cash flow - pure and simple.

My two sons and I each have one - they commute to college 30 miles each way and so their rides needed to be economical, safe and reliable (not to mention they had to loko good too). They had a choice - fully expensed car or live on campus. they chose the car (and so would I have done).

I was so impressed with their cars that I went and got one for myself.

I love the blue color on my youngest Son's Koup but he wasn't keen on Dad having the same color car as him (not cool) :( so I went for the white. the black looks really good but only when it's clean, which is for about 3 days every two months.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Wolvesfan, thanks for clearing that up and yeah the black is wonderful when its washed and waxed,
I just washed my black one today again lol

oh and welcome to the group, i guess the other group ;)
you should take pictures of all your koups together when you can.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts